Thursday 6 February 2014

The perfect bath time accompaniment - Jo Malone Orange Blossom candle


This was a big week for me - I started a new job on Tuesday, which I've been really excited about over the last few months. I haven't done too much yet, just lots of introductions and learning about the company/my role. I suffer quite a lot from anxiety/stress, mostly about silly little things like forgetting my pass or my colleagues' names, and getting stuck in a lift (although that did actually happen to me in the first week of my last job!). Therefore it's really important for me to take time out to properly relax.

My favourite way to wind down after a long day is by getting into a lovely hot bath with bath milk or oil, putting on a face mask and lighting a candle. This evening I chose to use my Jo Malone "Orange Blossom" scented candle, which is just heavenly - if I closed my eyes I could truly believe that I'm in a spa. The scent fills the room quickly and isn't too overpowering. Really love it. 
Sadly Jo Malone candles are crazily expensive, especially now they sell them with silver lids (why?!). My tip is to get them in duty free at the airport - 20% off makes them much more affordable, and then you get the added bonus of using it on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment